Due to continued growth, McBains is currently recruiting for a Bid Coordinator to be based at our London office.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of the Bid process with excellent interpersonal skills in order to maximise the performance of bid preparation and presentation.
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Gareth Hird.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 quality accreditation.
- To assist with and to produce high quality bid documents and brochures. To assist those engaged in marketing to carry out the Group’s marketing strategy To prepare, write, co-ordinate and collate bids, submissions, brochures and presentations on behalf of the company.
- To assist the Group Bid Manager in the day to day activities of bid preparation and submission.
- To prepare, co-ordinate and collate bids (including printing of large documents), submissions and presentations on behalf of the company.
- To monitor and distribute the OJEU notices and Invitations to Bid to relevant personnel.
- To participate in bid ‘kick off’ meetings.
- To manage, review and update the Bid Library content, the creation and updating of CVs, case studies, sector brochures, policies.
- To carry out market research.
- To update the CRM database, inputting of new client contacts and prospects, opportunities, updating of contact information and creating mailing and invitation lists.
- To work closely with Group Bid Manager making sure the deadlines are met, all bid input is ready.
- Knowledge and understanding of Bid Management
- An understanding of the property market
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects with time-critical deadlines
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent written and numerical skills: Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with InDesign/desktop publishing
- Reporting to:
- Group Bid Manager / Commercial Director