We are seeking a motivated Civil Engineer to join our growing Civils team and work in a wide range of sectors (residential, industrial, commercial, etc), who is able to take responsibility for the day to day running of a number of projects, reporting to the Directors in the team and attending Client and project meetings. We typically get involved with all Civils works through all the RIBA design stages, undertaking work from masterplanning stage through to detailed design stage.
- Undertake site appraisals and feasibility studies
- Undertake concept and detailed Civil Engineering design
- Undertake concept and detailed design of drainage and highways items, including S104, S278, and S38 applications
- Undertake and/or assist in the preparation of Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Statements
- Attend client and design team meetings
Skills & Requirements
- Must have experience in AutoCAD
- Must have experience in Causeway Flow or Microdrainage software
- Experience in Civils 3D or another equivalent software desirable
A competitive salary will be offered, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of Institution fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to: