We are looking for an experienced Project Management professional with significant experience of working on large scale healthcare projects (£150M plus).
The appointment will potentially be at Director / Project Director level (depending on the candidate) to work on a specific commission.
The right candidate should have extensive post-qualification Project Management experience and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare sector and the challenges of delivering large healthcare schemes.
You will report to the Director of Project Management, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation. The individual must be willing to travel or relocate within the British Isles if necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project
- Responsible for the development of the project management strategy and delivery
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Chairing meetings (Design & Construction)
- Acting as the single point of contact for the client
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers
- Attending and chairing meetings
Skills & Requirements
- Possess a strong track record of delivering healthcare
- Be conversant in large project delivery
- NEC 3 experience
- Understand the market, contractors and stakeholders in delivering large healthcare projects
- Be familiar with supply chains
- Have experience of working with healthcare design teams
- Have experience of working within an Inter-Disciplinary organisation
- Must be professionally qualified in Project Management, ideally chartered
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Director of Project Management
- Dependent on experience