We are looking for an experienced Project Management professional with significant experience of working on large scale healthcare projects (£150M plus).
The appointment will potentially be at Director / Project Director level (depending on the candidate) to work on a specific commission.
The right candidate should have extensive post-qualification Project Management experience and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare sector and the challenges of delivering large healthcare schemes.
You will report to the Director of Project Management, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation. The individual must be willing to travel or relocate within the British Isles if necessary.
The Role / Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project
- Responsible for the development of the project management strategy and delivery
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Chairing meetings (Design & Construction)
- Acting as the single point of contact for the client
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers
- Attending and chairing meetings
Education / Experience
- Possess a strong track record of delivering healthcare
- Be conversant in large project delivery
- NEC 3 experience
- Understand the market, contractors and stakeholders in delivering large healthcare projects
- Be familiar with supply chains
- Have experience of working with healthcare design teams
- Have experience of working within an Inter-Disciplinary organisation
- Must be professionally qualified in Project Management, ideally chartered
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Director of Project Management
- Dependent on Experience