Our specialist Development Monitoring team at McBains are a market leader in providing technical due diligence to both UK and International Real Estate Lenders.
Due to continued growth we are seeking candidates with either proven experience in this specialist service line sector or an ability and willingness to meet a new challenge.
Our range of Clients and Developments alongside the varied backgrounds within the team provide for a professionally challenging and yet sociable relaxed environment in which to develop your career.
Individuals should be:
- broad minded
- comfortable in meeting environments
- willing to persevere with challenges
- willing and able to operate as part of team and autonomously
- organised with good time management
- client facing
- enjoy business development
- ideally be RICS qualified
The role entails producing written initial and monthly reports whilst managing deadlines on numerous projects that vary across sectors with a construction cost range of £500k to over £2bn.
- Competitive salary plus BUPA (or equivalent), Health / Life insurance, season ticket loan and a contributory pension.
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Richard Davies.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Director - Development Monitoring
- Permanent, full-time