Our specialist Development Monitoring team at McBains Hellas are a market leader in providing technical due diligence to both Greece and international real estate lenders.
Due to continued growth we are seeking candidates with either proven experience in this specialist service line or an ability and willingness to meet a new challenge.
Our range of Clients and Developments, alongside the varied backgrounds of our team, create a professionally challenging and yet sociable and relaxed environment in which to develop your career.
Individuals should be:
- Fluent in Greek & English (written and spoken)
- Have a relevant degree
- Inquisitive and numerate
- Comfortable in chairing meetings
- Willing to persevere with challenges
- Willing and able to operate as part of a team and autonomously
- Organised with good time management
- Client facing
- Enjoy business development
- Ideally be RICS qualified or equivalent
- The role entails producing written initial and monthly reports whilst managing deadlines on numerous projects that vary across sectors with a construction cost range of £500k to over £300m
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant degree qualified with 3 years plus relevant experience
- Be conversant in Project Finance terminology and working practices
- Be conversant in PFI terminology and working practices
- Have both Private and Public sector experience
- Have experience of working within an Inter-Disciplinary organisation
- Must be professionally qualified with RICS or equivalent
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Dependent on experience