Our specialist Development Monitoring team at McBains Hellas are a market leader in providing technical due diligence to both Greece and international real estate lenders.
The Role / Key Accountabilities
Due to continued growth we are seeking candidates with either proven experience in this specialist service line or an ability and willingness to meet a new challenge.
Our range of Clients and Developments, alongside the varied backgrounds of our team, create a professionally challenging and yet sociable and relaxed environment in which to develop your career.
Individuals should be:
- Fluent in Greek & English (written and spoken)
- Have a relevant degree
- Inquisitive and numerate
- Comfortable in chairing meetings
- Willing to persevere with challenges
- Willing and able to operate as part of a team and autonomously
- Organised with good time management
- Client facing
- Enjoy business development
- Ideally be RICS qualified or equivalent
- The role entails producing written initial and monthly reports whilst managing deadlines on numerous projects that vary across sectors with a construction cost range of £500k to over £300m
Education / Experience
- Relevant degree qualified with 3 years plus relevant experience
- Be conversant in Project Finance terminology and working practices
- Be conversant in PFI terminology and working practices
- Have both Private and Public sector experience
- Have experience of working within an Inter-Disciplinary organisation
- Must be professionally qualified with RICS or equivalent
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Dependent on Experience