McBains are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work within their rapidly expanding Manchester office.
- To work within the inter-disciplinary office team on a variety of commercial, residential, care home, defence and education projects.
- Work will include Quantity Surveying, Employers Agent and Project Monitoring roles on regional/national projects
- Excellent communication/relationship skills
- Diligent, patient and attentive to detail
- Personable with a can-do attitude
- Ability to develop and enhance Client relationships
- A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA (or equivalent), Health / Life insurance, payment of RICS fees, discretionary bonus and a contributory pension.
- 24 days holiday (plus ability to buy/sell) plus public holidays
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Mike Paul.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Permanent, full-time
- Dependent upon experience