We are seeking a Receptionist to provide front of house support at our London office between 08.00 - 16.30 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception.
- Liaising with other Receptionist, PAs and Directors and IT Team.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Adhoc administration duties
- Organising lunches and liaising with catering providers
- Maintain smooth running of office facilities
- Ability to prioritise according to deadlines etc
- A varied and hands on role, a flexible approach is a necessity with this role
Skills & Requirements
- Polite, confident manner and a smart professional appearance at all times
- Experience within a similar role
- Customer service experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great organisational skills
- an excellent communicator, hard-working, friendly and approachable
A competitive salary will be offered, BUPA, Life insurance, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Kelly Butler.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Office Manager
- Permanent/ Full time 08.00-16.30 hours