We are seeking an experienced Senior Cost Manager or Associate with a specific strength in healthcare to join our vibrant London Cost Management team.
The candidate will have extensive pre and post-contract experience with knowledge and experience of the healthcare sector and the challenges of delivering large healthcare schemes.
- Day-to-day delivery of projects
- Contributing to commercial elements of business cases
- Developing the cost management strategy and delivery
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Producing cost plans and cost reports
- Manage Risk processes and quantification
- Provide guidance and contribute to value management
- Change Management assessment, tracking and reporting
- Value and recommendation of completed site works
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement
- Liaising with the client, contractors, and designers
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers
- Attending and chairing meetings
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years’ experience
- Excellent verbal, numerical and report/proposal writing skills
- Excellent people skills and communicator, both with client teams and team based
- Commercially astute with good negotiation skills
- Flexible and can work to deadlines
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritise multiple projects and different stages of delivery
- Assisting in the development of new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Identifying and acting upon cross-selling opportunities
- P21, P21+, P22 experience with NEC
- MEP Cost Management capability
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary organisation
- Microsoft office proficiency
A competitive salary will be offered, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of Institution fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Director of Cost Management
- Permanent, full-time
- Dependent on Experience