We are seeking an experienced Senior Monitoring Surveyor to monitor a number of developments throughout the UK.
In particular we are looking for an experienced Monitoring Surveyor professional with a minimum of 5 years experience ideally with experience of working within a Consultancy or Client side role.
The right candidate should have extensive post-qualification experience and have knowledge and experience of Monitoring, Quantity Surveying and/or the Employers Agent role
You will report to the Associate Director and Regional Director, work as part of a wider team of other Project Monitors and Quantity Surveyors. The individual must be willing to travel
The Role / Key Accountabilities
Assisting the Directors on a range of tasks, to include:
- Responsible for the delivery of a number of Project Monitoring Commissions
- Responsible for the development of the cost management/ Project Monitoring strategy and delivery.
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilized throughout the projects
- Producing Initial and Interim Monitoring Reports
- Review Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Working closely with funding bodies/ clients
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants
- Attending and chairing meetings
Education / Experience
- Possess a strong track record of Quantity Surveying/ Project Monitoring
- Be conversant in large project delivery
- Understand the market, contractors and client
- Be familiar with supply chains
- Have experience of working with multiple Design Teams
- Have experience of working within an Inter-Disciplinary organisation
- Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying (MRICS)
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Associate Director
- Dependent upon experience