McBains is delighted to announce a series of well-deserved promotions in support of the firm's growth plans.
- Laura Fermoso – promoted to Senior Sustainability & Net Zero Consultant within ESG
- Nic Bell – promoted to Assistant Net Zero & Sustainability Consultant within ESG
- Tegan Wright – promoted to Project Lead within London Architecture
- Josephine Hakim – promoted to Architect within London Architecture
- Seyit Ahmet – promoted to Senior Structural Project Engineer within London Civil & Structural Engineering
- Rob Kirton – promoted to Senior Clerk of Works within London Project Development
All of the above individuals possess the qualities that we seek in a McBains employee; being thoroughly professional, trustworthy, respectful and always willing to support their colleagues and the wider business. Their promotions demonstrate how committed we are to supporting staff to develop their careers within the business.
You might be interested in...
McBains North of England and Thames Valley teams on the move
The Manchester and Maidenhead teams move to new premises on Wednesday 18 October, 2024.
CONSTRUCTION NEWS: Rishi may be rowing back, but construction must push on with net zero
McBains has placed an opinion article in Construction News regarding the Government's recent announcement on net-zero policies