McBains is committed to its users’ right to privacy and the security of personal information. McBains takes every step to ensure that any information provided is kept secure and confidential and used only for the purposes for which it was provided. This statement explains our data processing practices. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any other queries please contact [email protected]
- McBains collects identifying data from visitors to its website through the voluntary use of electronic enquiry and registration forms. Data supplied in this way will be used for our internal purposes only and to send you the information that you have requested and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
- Identifying data will be treated, at all times, in a confidential manner and will not be disclosed to any organisation beyond the McBains group of companies for marketing or any other purpose without your consent, unless where required by law.
- Any personal communication between you and McBains will be treated in accordance with data protection legislation currently in force.
- The personal information that you provide remains in your control. If at any time, you have any questions on the information that we hold on you or you wish us to stop contacting you then simply e-mail us at [email protected].
- Aggregate and anonymous data concerning site visits, such as browsing patterns, may be collected and shared with third parties to build up marketing profiles, aid strategic development and audit use of the site.
Terms & Conditions
- The information contained within the mcbainscooper.com website has been provided for general information purposes only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- The material and content contained within the mcbains.co.uk website should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without the prior written consent of McBains.
- McBains takes all reasonable care to ensure that the materials and information contained within this website are accurate and complete but is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from use of the information.
- In no event will McBains, its related companies, partners or employees be liable for any loss or damage arising from use of or reliance upon information contained within the site.
- McBains retains the right to make changes to the information contained within the site and / or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Links from the mcbains.co.uk website to external sites are provided for convenience only and McBains assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained within websites to which it has external links.
- These terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.