Clive Docwra comments on the new construction output figures for May 2021 published by the ONS today.
- City AM: UK economy grows 8% in May
- Building: May downpours hit output with warnings that decline will continue as materials and skills shortages bite
- Construction Index: Wet spring put dampeners on construction output
- Housing Today: Housebuilding work edges up in May
- PBC Today: Construction output falls in May as adverse weather impacts industry
- Scottish Construction Now: Adverse weather contributes to construction output decline
- Mortgage Strategy: Construction dips for second successive month in May: ONS
You might be interested in...
McBains North of England and Thames Valley teams on the move
The Manchester and Maidenhead teams move to new premises on Wednesday 18 October, 2024.
CONSTRUCTION NEWS: Rishi may be rowing back, but construction must push on with net zero
McBains has placed an opinion article in Construction News regarding the Government's recent announcement on net-zero policies