Our way of working could have been designed to address the demands of Public Sector construction strategy and delivery.
A key element of both the townscape and the economic horizon is the public sector.
In the UK, government departments at all levels are accelerating the pace of reorganisation to deliver marked improvements in efficiency and service delivery to ensure the skyline keeps developing while the economy keeps growing.
The UK Government’s construction strategy is driving greater integration and collaboration – and our way of working, with blurred overlaps between our discipline teams, is well-placed as the better way to make it all happen.
McBains is well-established in the public sector across a range of partnership frameworks or direct appointments. We are recognised providers of property-related professional services to the public sector, with a proven track record in managing change, delivering capital/review programmes and strategic outsourcing – and the inevitable convoluted complexities it requires.
Our skills range from strategic real estate strategy and property finance to the implementation of investment projects, including delivery of agency, valuation, rating and building consultancy services through to planning, regeneration and retail considerations.
But it is not just on the UK public sector stage that McBains plays a key role; we are particularly active and internationally recognised within the PPP arena, and highly-experienced in leading or supporting PPP consortiums across the globe.
Our considerable Public Sector expertise covers every aspect of local, regional or central government requirements - defence, judicial, emergency services, regeneration, infrastructure and housing as close and far from home as Tameside General Hospital and the Mexican prisons service.
Public Sector Frameworks
Public sector bodies have the option to access our services through our positions on the Crown Commercial Services Framework and other Frameworks as listed below.
- CCS Framework (RM6165 & RM3741)
- Fusion21 Framework
- Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) - Framework Agreement for the provision of Professional Consultant Services (HCC REF NO: HCC2112800)
- Homes England - Development Monitoring and Management services
- LHC Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy Services Framework (MDC1)
- NHS SBS Healthcare Planning, Construction Consultancy and Ancillary Services (HPCCAS - Reference: SBS10190)
- Notting Hill Genesis Framework
- Paradigm Development Services Framework (OJEU Reference 2019/S 160/394682)
- Perfect Circle
- Procure Partnership
- South East Consortium
- Spelthorne Borough Council
- Avon Fire & Rescue Service
- Brent Council
- Camden & Islington NHS Trust
- Cleveland Police
- Department for Work & Pensions
- Education & Skills Funding Agency
- Elmbridge Borough Council
- Enfield Council
- Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- Greater Manchester Police
- Harlow Council
- Lancashire Constabulary
- London Borough of Camden
- London Borough of Ealing
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Borough of Haringey
- London Borough of Merton
- London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames
- London Borough of Southwark
- London Metropolitan University
- Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Kensington & Chelsea
- NHS Property Services
- Royal Berkshire NHS Trust
- Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
- Westminster City Council
- Tameside Hospital NHS Trust
- Tamworth Borough Council
- UK Atomic Energy Authority
- University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority
Public Sector Projects
Brighton 3T's Programme
Major redevelopment of the Royal Sussex County Hospital site in Brighton to deliver a modern, clinically-renowned and world-leading teaching hospital.
New build construction of 273 Apartments and 3 retail units on the Maiden Lane Estate in the London Borough of Camden.