Public sector clients can access our services through the RM6165 CCS framework
Leading interdisciplinary consulting and design agency McBains has been appointed on to three of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Project Management and Full Design Team Services frameworks for public sector work.
The CCS is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is an executive agency of the Cabinet Office; supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring goods and services.
McBains has been awarded a position on Lot 1 and Lot 2 of the CCS Construction Professional Services (CPS) framework (RM6165) allowing us to be appointed to a call-off contract, by either direct award or further competition.
The framework is available to all central Government departments and other UK public sector bodies, including local authorities, charities, executive agencies, the health sector, police authorities, fire and rescue services, education providers and the devolved administrations.
McBains has been awarded a position on two, multi-disciplinary lots on the CCS framework:
- Lot 1 – Built Environment & General Infrastructure
- Lot 2 – Urban Regeneration
Providing national UK coverage, the framework has been awarded for a four-year period, starting on November 3, 2021.
Key Benefits of using CCS
The CCS plays a vital role in helping to protect front-line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement arrangements.
The agreement is fully EU-compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, the CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process, and pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards.
Why choose the McBains team?
- McBains has a long history of successfully delivering public sector projects – including our role as a multi-disciplinary supplier for the duration of the CCS RM3174 framework from 2016 to 2021.
- We have expertise in driving efficiency savings, in particular in terms of sustainable development, which will help increase public sector savings.
- Carefully-selected partnering consultants that will support the framework and deliver all core and non-core services.
- A proven track record of major public sector projects in the education, health, housing, office, police and custodial sectors.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Level 2 accredited, making McBains part of an elite group of fewer than one per cent of property or construction firms to have attained this accreditation.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 accredited.
- ISO14001 accredited.
- Cyber Essential Plus Certified.
For further information please contact Anthony Coumidis on 020 7786 7900.
Useful links - Crown Commercial Service
020 7786 7900