Public sector clients can now access our services through a CCS framework
Leading interdisciplinary consulting and design agency McBains has been appointed on to three of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Project Management and Full Design Team Services frameworks for public sector work.
The CCS is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
The CCS has brought together Government’s central commercial capability into a single organisation, amalgamating the Government Procurement Service with other commercial teams from the Cabinet Office and central Government departments.
McBains has been awarded a position on three of the six lots on the CCS framework, allowing the company to be appointed to contracts either by direct award or by further competition.
- Lot 1 – multi-disciplinary services
- Lot 3 - architectural and design team services
- Lot 4 - cost management services
The framework (also known as RM3741) is available to all central Government departments and arm’s-length bodies, non-departmental public bodies, Executive Agencies and other organisations across the whole of the UK public sector including health, local government, education, devolved administrations, emergency services and not-for-profit organisations.
Key Benefits of using CCS
The CCS plays a vital role in helping to protect front-line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement arrangements.
The agreement is fully EU-compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, the CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process, and pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards.
Why choose the McBains team
- McBains has a long history of successfully delivering public sector projects and has expertise in driving efficiency savings, in particular in terms of sustainable development, which will help increase public sector savings.
- Carefully-selected partnering consultants that will support the framework and deliver all core and non-core services.
- A proven track record of major public sector projects in the education, health, housing, office, police and custodial sectors.
- McBains is a small- to medium enterprise (SME) with national UK coverage which fully supports the Government’s SME agenda.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Level 2 accredited, making McBains part of an elite group of fewer than one per cent of property or construction firms to have attained this accreditation.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 accredited.
- ISO14001 accredited.
- Cyber Essential Plus Certified.
For further information please contact Anthony Coumidis or Gareth Hird on 020 7786 7900.
Useful links - Crown Commercial Service
020 7786 7900