If we've not listed it here, then it probably doesn't exist. McBains' Building Surveying team's expertise quickly gets things started, makes things happen.
Everything. When it comes to Building Surveying, we have the capability and expertise to do everything. Because not knowing everything is not an option, especially if cost-avoiding quick decisions and quick starts are key.
Whatever’s in your plans or on your property or construction agenda, our building surveying teams can assess risk, potential and possibility based on experience and expertise accrued across the property spectrum – commercial, retail, education, housing, healthcare and central and local government.
Using fine-tuned procurement techniques, and daily-updated digital drafting and modelling systems, mean we can provide full design and contract management of repairs, refurbishments, extensions and fitting-out schemes on projects of whatever value. Self-certification is playing a bigger and bigger part in our world, and we can also guide you through the procedures required to comply with all associated legislation and statutory requirements.
Our specialist service teams advise in a number of areas. If it isn’t on this list, then they haven’t heard of it. And if they haven't heard of it, then it probably doesn’t exist.
- Design Specification
- Contract Administration
- Property Refurbishment and Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Space Planning
- Maintenance, Repairs and Improvement
- Pre acquisition Due Diligence surveys
- Dilapidations / Lease Negotiations
- Party Walls and Boundary Issues
- Rights of Light
- Project Monitoring / Due Diligence
- Expert Witness / Dispute Resolution
- Tenant Approvals
- Tower Crane Oversail Licences
- Corporate Occupancy Analysis / Suitability
- Risk Management
- Business Relocation
- Turn-Key Services
- Defect Diagnosis
- Measured Surveys
- Planned Maintenance
- Energy Conservation
- Statutory Compliance Surveys (including D.D.A., Asbestos, Fire Audits, Means of Escape)
- Insurance Valuations and Claims
Building Surveying Projects
New build construction of 273 Apartments and 3 retail units on the Maiden Lane Estate in the London Borough of Camden.