The specialist housing and master-planning team at McBains has secured planning approvals for five separate schemes, totalling over 1200 new homes, in the first two months of the year.
Full details of the approvals are as follows:
- 592 units at Cardington Hangars, on behalf of Bellway Homes and Gallagher Developments - resolution to grant planning approval (subject to S106) was voted for unanimously by Bedford Borough Council Planning on 25th January
- 48 units at East End Farm, Cranfield, on behalf of Vistry Group – planning approval received on 4th February
- 148 units at Parcel 10a, Glenvale Park, Wellingborough, on behalf of Midtown Capital – planning approval received on 5th February
- 100 units at Stotfold, Central Bedfordshire, on behalf of Redrow - approved on 8th February 2021
- Design Code – Redlands Farm, New Eastern Villages, Swindon Borough, on behalf of Vistry Group and Bellway Homes – approved 26th February
These recent achievements add to the team’s impressive track record of securing swift and decisive planning approvals for some of the country’s top housebuilders.
Their approach is centred around consultation and collaboration, leading to accelerated and sure-footed decision-making and a sense of ownership for all involved. Instrumental to this process is the engagement of local knowledge and the commitment of everyone involved: planners, local authorities, development agencies, local organisations, social housing providers, other consultants and, of course, the client in every stage of the process.
You might be interested in...
Property Week: How can offices lure staff back?
McBains has placed an opinion article in Property Week considering how businesses will have to adapt to persuade at least some staff to return to the workplace.
McBains launches new Greek website
We’re very excited to announce the launch of mcbains.gr, a new website dedicated to the ever-expanding operations of our Greek business - McBains Cooper Hellas Technical Consulting S.A..