We are extremely pleased to announce eleven management-level promotions, comprising two new Directors, two Project Directors, and seven Associate Directors.
These individuals consistently exhibit excellent leadership qualities and always perform to the best of their abilities, greatly enhancing the company's performance and contributing significantly to its success. Their promotions not only recognise their accomplishments but also position them for even greater success as they continue to support the firm’s growth and development.
- Steve Brooker - promoted to Director
- Anna Kealey - promoted to Director
- Matt Baldwin - promoted to Project Director
- Robbie Kidd – promoted to Project Director
- Claudia Cioli - promoted to Associate Director
- Christopher Dudley - promoted to Associate Director
- Elliott Goodridge - promoted to Associate Director
- Charlie Kemble-Davies - promoted to Associate Director
- David Plumstead - promoted to Associate Director
- Erika Porquier - promoted to Associate Director
- Malcolm Robbins - promoted to Associate Director
In addition to the above, we're also delighted to acknowledge and reward the growth and development of several other key staff members who will be assuming new roles within the business. These promotions reflect the evolving responsibilities of these individuals, together with the growth in their experience and capabilities, whilst facilitating their continued career development within McBains:
- George Kosmadakis - Principal Building Services Engineer
- Sarah Parks - Senior Bid Co-ordinator
- Lucila Porthe – Senior Net Zero & Sustainability Consultant
- Stefanos Charistos - Senior Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- Tom Green - Senior Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- Anya Blanchfield – Net Zero & Sustainability Consultant
- Laura Hennessy - Quantity Surveyor
- Jack Rhodes - Project Manager
- Mahnoor Shah - Layout Designer
- Alkis Sioulas – Project Manager
- Kishan Vadgama - LCS BIM Lead
- Sam Wheatman - Quantity Surveyor
- Aundria Demetriou - Intermediate Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- John Laryea - Intermediate Building Services Engineer (Electrical)
- Will Hammond – Junior Net Zero & Sustainability Consultant
All of the individuals listed above exhibit the traits we look for in a McBains employee: being thoroughly professional, trustworthy, respectful and always willing to support their colleagues and the wider business.
Their promotions serve as a reminder of our dedication to assisting employees in advancing their careers within the company. Their new positions will help McBains to grow, and it is this growth that will create further opportunities for others within the business.
You might be interested in...
McBains North of England and Thames Valley teams on the move
The Manchester and Maidenhead teams move to new premises on Wednesday 18 October, 2024.
CONSTRUCTION NEWS: Rishi may be rowing back, but construction must push on with net zero
McBains has placed an opinion article in Construction News regarding the Government's recent announcement on net-zero policies