We are looking to recruit architects to join and add value to our London Architectural team, with the opportunity to develop your career across a wide variety of industry sectors.
In particular, we are looking for newly qualified designers or within 5 years’ post qualification. Strong revit use is required.
McBains is a leading property and construction consultancy working on a diverse cross section of projects. Our reputation for excellence has led to an enviable client list across a multitude of sectors.
Whilst we have a huge variety of individual experts, from a range of different disciplines, within the business, it is our collective excellence that makes us stand out from the crowd. Our people work collaboratively, in an inter-discipline way to solve problems, improve quality and drive innovation.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work.
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise
Skills & Requirements
- Newly qualified or within 5 years post qualification
- Architect looking for experience across all RIBA work stages
- Opportunity to grow and develop into a job-running Project Architect
- Demonstrated knowledge of the design development process from RIBA Stages 1-3
- Understanding of planning process and building regulations requirements.
- Assisting the Project or Senior Architect in preparing works packages, drawings, imagery, schedules and presentations
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 and use of Revit essential. Revit test will be required
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RIBA fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Associate Director / Director
- Permanent, full-time
- Dependent on experience