We are seeking an Architectural Technician to join our team.
McBains is a leading property and construction consultancy working on a diverse cross section of projects. Our reputation for excellence has led to an enviable client list across a multitude of sectors.
Whilst we have a huge variety of individual experts, from a range of different disciplines, within the business, it is our collective excellence that makes us stand out from the crowd. Our people work collaboratively, in an inter-discipline way to solve problems, improve quality and drive innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to build and develop a career within a talented team.
- Prepare drawing packages and specifications
- Project Running / Managing
- Produce tender packages
- Use Revit daily
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 and use of Revit essential. Revit test will be required
- Demonstrated experience in Technical detailing at RIBA Stage 4 & 5
- Knowledge of Passivhaus and Net Zero detailing preferable
- Ability to deliver works packages independently under the supervision of the Project Architect, Senior Architect or Technical Lead
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of Building Regulations required
- Understanding of the Revit modelling process and best practice
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RIBA fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Associate Director / Director
- Permanent, full-time
- Dependent on experience