We are looking for an all round project architect with specific experience in Technical delivery, RIBA Stages 4A, 4 and 5. The individual will be a competent job runner with aspirations to develop.
McBains is a leading property and construction consultancy working on a diverse cross section of projects. Our reputation for excellence has led to an enviable client list across a multitude of sectors.
Whilst we have a huge variety of individual experts, from a range of different disciplines, within the business, it is our collective excellence that makes us stand out from the crowd. Our people work collaboratively, in an inter-discipline way to solve problems, improve quality and drive innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an project architect to build and develop a career within a talented team.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other professionals
- resolve problems and issues that arise
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding of requirements of different procurement routes
- Experience working for a contractor or novated to a contractor
- Knowledge and delivery of Passivhaus or Net Zero developments would be welcomed
- Comfortable with package delivery on large projects or project delivery incl. leading co-ordination on smaller project
- Comfortable leading internal and external design teams incl. liaison with statutory stakeholders
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 and use of Revit essential. Revit test will be required
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RIBA fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 25 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Associate Director / Director
- Permanent, full-time
- Dependent on experience