We are seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on various projects in our Maidenhead office.
In particular we are looking for an experienced cost management professional with a minimum of 15 years’ experience ideally with experience of working on large scale commercial projects.
The right candidate should have extensive post-qualification experience and have knowledge and experience of the commercial sector and the challenges of delivering large commercial schemes.
You will report to a Director, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation.
The individual must be willing to travel.
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
- Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Producing cost plans and costs reports.
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing written project communication material.
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Be conversant in large project delivery.
- Understand the market, contractors and stakeholders in delivery large projects.
- Be familiar with supply chains.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
- Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying – MRICS.
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RICS fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 24 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Permanent, full time
- Dependent on experience