We are seeking good design-led Project Architects that are able to work well independently and are strong designers.
We are looking for designers with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience ideally within the office, R&D, industrial, defense, education and healthcare sectors. Strong Revit use is also required.
You will report to an Associate Director within part of a wider team, as well as working with the project delivery team and client organisation.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other professionals
- resolve problems and issues that arise
Skills & Requirements
- Strong design flair and technical expertise required – a desire for design and technical excellence
- Ability to act as a Project Leader and work as part of an inter-disciplinary team
- Ability to develop and enhance Client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint essential
- Must be a strong user of Revit
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RIBA fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 24 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Associate Director / Director
- Permanent, full-time
- Dependent on experience