Our specialist development monitoring and independent certifier teams at McBains Hellas are market leading in providing technical advisory services to both Greece and international real estate lenders and end users.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking candidates with a proven experience in this specialist service line or an ability and willingness to meet a new challenge.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical & electrical degree and design background.
Our range of clients and developments, alongside the varied backgrounds of our team, create a professionally challenging and yet sociable and relaxed environment in which to develop your career.
For more details on our Greek team and experience, please visit mcbains.gr
- Responsible for the delivery of project monitoring & independent engineer/certifier commissions
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the projects
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Working closely with funding bodies/ clients
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Producing regular reports whilst managing deadlines on projects with a construction cost range of £500k to over £300m
- Attending and chairing meetings
- Willing to persevere with challenges
- Willing and able to operate as part of a team and autonomously
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in Greek & English (written and spoken)
- Relevant degree qualified with 5 years plus relevant experience (RICS or equivalent desired)
- Degree qualified in mechanical or electrical Engineering (building services)
- Be conversant in project finance terminology and working practices
- Be conversant in PFI terminology and working practices
- Have both private and public sector experience
Please email your CV and covering note to [email protected] for the attention of Karen Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and our commitment to training and quality of service is reflected in our ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation.
- Reporting to:
- Dependent on experience